This recipe is one of my favorites! Quick, easy and loaded with protein.
4 egg whites
1 egg yolk
1/2 C oats
1 big spoonful of low-fat cottage cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon
1. Combine all of the above ingredients together in a blender and blend on high
for 60 seconds.
2. Spray a skillet with non-fat cooking spray over medium heat.
3. Place about 1/4 of the batter in the center of the skillet.
4. Wait for about 1-2 minutes of until the batter begins to make little bubbles at
the top and then flip it over with a spatula.
5. Cook another 30-45 seconds and then plate your pancakes.
This is a wonderful breakfast when you are tired of eggs but need that extra protein.
Top with fresh fruit.
Turn the POWER Pancakes into a PB&J!
Use the pancakes like bread with all-natural peanut butter and
low sugar or all-natural jelly for the perfect lunch or snack. You
can also use these pre-exercise at least 2-3 hours before.