I know, it's only Feb. 1st but I feel the excitement of Spring being on it's way. The long hard month of January is over and we are on a downhill swing towards spring. Our days will become longer and the temperatures slowly rise.
With that being said, have you been keeping up with your new 2010 goals? I know it's only been a month but my goals are still being kept up with. Here are the goals that I set-
1. Loose Weight-I actually started this goal July 2009 and have lost 50 lbs. so far.
2. Once at my projected weight, I order a new bike.
3. Take part in a triathlon. This could be either the whole event or find 2 other friends to do part of the event. I'm starting with a shared event.
4. Workout with friend and trainer at least 3 times a week.
5. Plan rides early with my friends. It always seems when we wait and try to organize attendance for a ride, everyone already has plans. We are organizing early!
With just alittle planning and goal setting I am looking forward to a great 2010 cycling season!